Neighborhood Highlights – Highland Park
Highland Park Neighborhood
The suburb of Highland Park is located several miles North of Chicago’s West Loop. The neighborhood runs along Lake Michigan, a perk many residents take full advantage of. The area is largely popular with established families with children old enough to make the most of the community’s educational resources, including elite schools and summer camps. The Highland Park community has much to offer growing families and should be high on the list of any prospective homebuyer.
- Chicago Botanic Garden – The nearby Botanic Gardens provide a blissful weekend escape for those looking to reconnect with the beauty of nature.
- Ravinia Festival – Ravinia provides members of the Highland Park community offers one of the best outdoor concert experiences in the country, booking acts for all audiences. Check their schedule for upcoming events.
- Sunset Woods Park – The park offers a wide range of amenities for those looking to get active 12 months out of the year.
Highland Park Restaurants
- Bluegrass – Cajun / Creole
- Abigail’s American Bistro – Contemporary American
- Mizrahi Grill – Middle Eastern / Kosher / Mediterranean
Highland Park Entertainment
- Taste of Highland Park – A festival showcasing local culinary talent.
- Port Clinton Art Festival – Recognized as one of the top art festivals in the nation, this event is a can’t-miss for Highland Park locals.