Neighborhood Highlights – Bucktown
Neighborhood Highlights Bucktown /Wicker Park
The neighborhoods of Bucktown and Wicker Park (often grouped together) make up one of Chicago’s finest artistic hotspots. The stores are boutique or sell artisanal goods. There is no shortage of art galleries to patronize. Coffee shops serve espresso made by career baristas who care way more about what you’re drinking than you do. In short, it’s hipster heaven, and that’s a good thing! There is always something to do in the area. From touring local craft breweries to dining at Michelin-star restaurants, there’s never a reason to feel bored. Bucktown offers a friendly and quite atmosphere for singles looking to mingle as well as families in search of a creative environment for their children. Single family houses and condos are available in Bucktown/Wicker Park. Request a showing today!
- The Gallery Cabaret – When it comes to live entertainment in Bucktown, the “buck” stops at The Gallery Cabaret. Stop in for amazing musical acts and some of the best stand-up open mics in the city.
- Gorilla Tango Theatre – Gorilla Tango is Bucktown’s home for comedy. With regular improv and sketch performances, there’s always something on tap to tickle your funny bone.
- Bucktown Arts Fest – The Bucktown Arts Fest is a can’t miss event for art fans in the area. Come out to support and appreciate the local talent.
- The Bristol – Contemporary American
- Irazu – Costa Rican / Latin American
- The Bento Box – Asian Fusion